Rates Packages Pricing
NEW PACKAGES AVAILABLE IN 2017!
Actors Basic Package $300: This is an up to 2 location, up to 1.5 hours of shooting, 3-4 looks, and high resolution edited photos to download deal. Consultation included!
Professional Package for $375: This is an up to 3 locations, up to 2.5 hours of shooting, 4-5 looks, and high resolution edited photos to download deal. Consultation included!
The Superstar Package for $450: This is 3-4 locations, up to 3.5 hrs of shooting, 5-6 looks, and high resolution edited photos to download deal. Consultation included!
QUICK MINI SESSION PACKAGES:
- A Quick Looks Package! 1 location, up to 45 minutes of shooting, 1-2 looks, your edited high resolution photos online for $150.
- A Reboot Package! 1 location, up to 1 hr of shooting, 2-3 looks, your edited high resolution photos online for $250.
- Note on Quick Looks and Reboot: If you hire a Makeup/Hair Artist they have 30 min prep before the shoot. Any major hair/makeup changes that take us away from location add $25 extra for the added time. Consultation not included. Mini sessions are great for actors who know their type/look and need a quick update to their portfolio and can work quickly in the session. If the session starts to run overtime, I will have to charge $25 for every 1-30 minutes added.
Important Info on all packages!:
- Please note that looks with/without additional accessories (glasses, jacket, etc) is an add’l $25-50 per look if it changes “the look”!
- Hair and Makeup Artists are avail! We love Makeup by Grace Chun!
- Please inquiry about Portrait and Lifestyle sessions!
- ALL PACKAGES AND SESSIONS include edited photos which include the signature Toshikophoto pop of colors, sharpness, and brightness. Things like stray hairs, blemishes, etc require photo retouching services available for $20 and up per photo. .
- I can set up your 8×10 photos with your name and border for $10 a photo that you can upload to your favorite photo printer place.
- Resizing photos for casting sites is $5 per photo.
- Cash preferred, Chase Quickpay, and with Paypal or Venmo please inquire about Credit Card purchases which require an added fee 🙂
- I will not rush the shoot. If we run overtime due to client lateness or hair/makeup late changes, then an added fee will be charged. I value your time and I hope you value mine.
- A consultation is included in FULL packages (not the specials). They are done over email, Skype, or phone. A consultation is good for the actor who doesn’t know their type, are new to markerting/branding, and need questions/homework about themselves. It is also good for working actors if they need an extra opinion on wardrobe and look choices. If you decide to do a Quick Look or Reboot and want a consultation, a fee of $40 will be included in your package.