REGULAR PRICED PHOTO SESSIONS $25 off NOW until end of 2016:
2 looks start at $225 (normally $250). This is an up to 2 location, 2 wardrobe changes, up to 2 hours of shooting, and @80 edited photos per look online to download deal. Consultation included!
3 looks start at $300 (normally $325). This is an up to 3 locations, 3 wardrobe changes, up to 2.5 hours of shooting, and @80 edited photos per look online to download deal. Consultation included!
4 looks start at $375 (normally $400). This is an up to 3 locations, 4 wardrobe changes, up to 3 hours of shooting, and @80 edited photos per look online to download deal. Consultation included!
QUICK MINI SESSION PACKAGES:
- A Quick Looks Package! 2 looks, 2 wardrobe changes, 1 location, up to 1 hour of shooting, around 40 edited photos per look of high resolution photos online for $175.
- A Reboot Package! 3 looks, 3 wardrobe changes, 1 location, up to 1.5 hrs of shooting, around 40 edited photos per look of high resolution photos online for $250.
- Note on Quick Looks and Reboot: If you hire a Makeup/Hair Artist they have 30 min prep before the shoot. Any major hair/makeup changes that take us away from location add $25 extra for the added time. Consultation not included. Mini sessions are great for actors who know their type/look and need a quick update to their portfolio and can work quickly in the session. If the session starts to run overtime, I will have to charge $25 for every 30 minutes added.
Important Info on all packages!:
- Please note that looks with/without additional accessories (glasses, jacket, etc) is an add’l $25-50 per look if it changes “the look”!
- Hair and Makeup Artists are avail! We love Makeup by Grace Chun!
- Please inquiry about Portrait and Lifestyle sessions!
- Photo retouching services for $20 and up per photo. Toshikophoto will enhance, brighten, and sharpen the images to achieve a signature colorful style. Minor blemishes, stray hairs, etcetera will be taken care of.
- I can set up your 8×10 photos with your name and border for $10 a photo that you can upload to your favorite photo printer place.
- Resizing photos for casting sites is $5 per photo.
- Cash preferred, Chase Quickpay, and with Paypal or Venmo please inquire about Credit Card purchases which require an added fee 🙂
- I will not rush the shoot. If we run overtime due to client lateness or hair/makeup late changes, then an added fee will be charged. I value your time and I hope you value mine.
- A consultation is included in FULL packages (not the specials). They are done over email, Skype, or phone. A consultation is good for the actor who doesn’t know their type, are new to markerting/branding, and need questions/homework about themselves. If you decide to do a Quick Look or Reboot and want a consultation, a fee of $40 will be included in your package.